This is a FREE bike ride that will take place every other Wednesday night from June - September. Bikers will meet at 6:30 p.m. at a different location every week, and leave for the ride at 7:00 p.m. This is a great way to be active, experience the city and to support local businesses.
Wednesday, June 1st
Wednesday, June 15th
Wednesday, June 29th
Wednesday, July 13th
Wednesday, July 27th
Wednesday, August 10th
Wednesday, August 24th
Wednesday, September 7th
Saturday, September 17th - Nautical Ride to Rockin' the Shores
Wednesday, September 21st
We are happy to be teaming up with local restaurants, bike shops and business to bring you the Nautical Ride! This weekly bike ride tours the city of St. Clair Shores. We hope that you all can join us.
1. Helmets are not required but, strongly encouraged. We like your noggin and think it's lovely so we'd like to see it protected.
2. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. We will not have enough volunteers to insure the safety of minors.
3. This is a ride at you own risk bicycle ride. Neither Roy O'Brien Ford or the organizers can be held responsible for an injuries or lost property.
4. We will be riding in the road but, need to stay right and only pass one another when space allows for it. It is perfectly legal for us to ride in the road but, not for us to impede traffic in any way. Cyclists are entitled to a lane in the road per State of Michigan law.
5. The pace for this ride will be slow enough for all ages and abilities.
6. We will have a Roy O'Brien Ford sponsored water station roughly half way through the 8+ mile ride.
7. Please be respectful and refrain from lewd or loud behavior. We are riding through our community and children will be present.
8. Playing music while riding the ride is acceptable but, profanity and inappropriate music is restricted. Again, this is a family friendly ride and we want to keep it PG.
9. All of our locations will require you to identify yourself as a Nautical Ride participant in order receive any discount or special deals on food or services.
10. Volunteers will be helping us to keep everyone together. Please follow their instructions and be aware of your surroundings.
11. Pay attention to those in front of you. We will be using hand signals and verbal cues to indicate when we are stopping or turning.
12. Last but, not least, have fun!
If you have any questions or comments please email Tess at firstname.lastname@example.org.